Dont know your location.  I am in Michigan.  Have mine through Fremont
Insurance Co.  Agreed value policy, inland marine policy terms with all gear,
etc.  Reasonable and no problem.  I have been with them 10 years.  My boat is
40 this year.  Bill Walker C&C 36Pentwater, Mi.
    On Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 09:04:30 AM EDT, David Morris via CnC-List