Fireball, C&C 35 mk2
Bristol RI
Commodore PHRF-NB

On 6/30/2021 11:15 AM, David Knecht via CnC-List wrote:
Wed night beer can racing for me to!  Dave

David Knecht
Rear Commodore
Thames Yacht Club
New London, CT

On Jun 30, 2021, at 11:10 AM, Novabraid via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

Stu,
I don’t know about the other folks in the group, but Wednesday nights in the summer are beer can racing nights for me.  Any chance that could get moved to a Monday or Tuesday? The choice between sailboat racing and sitting in a Zoom meeting is a no brainer for me..
Cheers,
Chuck Gilchrest
S/V Half Magic
Padanaram, MA
*From:*Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
*Sent:*Wednesday, June 30, 2021 10:35 AM
*To:*C&C Email List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
*Cc:*Stu <s...@snghost.com <mailto:s...@snghost.com>>
*Subject:*Stus-List Our next online rendezvous
An invitation to all C&C enthusiasts --  you are invited to our next online rendezvous.
When: Jul 7, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Now that most boats are in the water, a few races have been run and won, there should be some good stories to share.
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vcO6ppzIoEt1vmmyDndPMSChNT1VMCc2T <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vcO6ppzIoEt1vmmyDndPMSChNT1VMCc2T> After registering, you will receive information about joining the meeting.
Stay safe & healthy
Stu
Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray <https://www.paypal.me/stumurray> Thanks - Stu