Stu and Fellow C&Cers

It is with mixed emotions that I inform you we have sold Persuasion.  We had the privilege of enjoying her for 15 years and capturing many memories.  Our kids and now our grand-kids spent many enjoyable hours aboard.  We made two trips to the Bahamas and Persuasion kept us safe at all times.

We have passed her on to a family that will enjoy her as much as we did.

Stu please unsubscribe me from this forum.  I am going the way you did a few years ago.  We have purchased a land yacht.

Fair winds

Mike

Persuasion

C&C 37K/CB