Thats a good one.I'm madly preparing for my departure from the PNW for my trip
down the west coast to participate in the 2021 BAJA HA-HA. and follow in the
"foot steps" of Wally. Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug MountjoyPort
Orchard YCPort Orchard,  WAsv Rebecca Leah1988 C&C LF39
-------- Original message --------From: James Hesketh via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/1/21  7:02 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: James Hesketh <jameshesk...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Re: Checking the list  Dennis wrote:Bottom line, if you think
refurbishing/rebuilding a boat is work, try restoring a flooded house while
you're still living in it.  I haven't seen Touche' in weeks.Sorry to read of
your missfortune -- but it reminded me of some quip I saw somewhere: "A house
is nothing but a poorly built boat, so firmly aground you wouldn't dream of
trying to float it."Jim HeskethWhisper --26'Miami, FL