Listers,

As painful as it may be, I have dropped the price again for my 1990 C&C 37/40+,
the Starship Enterprise. Now at $53,900.
https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/c-c-37-40--3829704/
<https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/c-c-37-40--3829704/>

WAY below market value. My last survey (April 2019) stated value at $85,000. A
lot of you know the boat. A lot of you even know this particular boat. Other
37+s, with the original engine (mine has a 2015 Beta 30) have gone for $65-$70K
in the last couple of years. This is a steal.

Why? I’m ready to pounce on the Enterprise-C, but I need this one sold first
(dock space is hard to come by down here these days — otherwise I’d be a
two-boat owner for a while.) So, I’d like to sell before the new boat goes to
someone else.

I am VERY motivated. You would be amazed at how low I will go if it means an
ultra-quick sale.

If you know anyone who is looking to upgrade from an older C&C or if you have a
friend who has been lusting after yours, this is a great opportunity.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise