Great idea...I will put that in my data bank...Bill WalkerC n C 36Pentwater,
Mi.
    On Thursday, August 12, 2021, 03:46:38 PM EDT, svrebeccaleah via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 FWI. Back in the day of rigging airplanes. I would use heat shrink (non
adhesive type) to connect the old and new cables. Pull out old cable gently and
new will be routed correctly.
Doug

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu