Joe - pics of how mine (and others) sit here:

http://cncwindstar.blogspot.com/search/label/Deck%20and%20Cockpit?m=1

Hopefully yours will look smaller on the boat than in your kitchen.

I secure it (10kg) to the bow cleat with a short lanyard and it stays put, only
very occasionally hopping off the roller when very excited.    I think the next
size up (yours) would fit equally well.

The 35-1 is pretty similar to the 33-2, (as far as anchor loading goes….) and
if your rode has less than 50’ of chain I bet you’ll be fine without a
windlass.
Dave

Sent from my iPhone