Guys and Gals,This is premature, but testing the water.I have a Main, #s 1, 2,
& 3 headsails for a 1981 CnC 36 in UK Tape Drive for sale.  #s 1 & 3 are in
nearly new condition.  Main in good to excellent condition. #2 was roller
furled and used a lot, needs new sun protection and some repair. Not a lot of
life left in this one.I am in Pentwater Michigan, heading to Cincinnati, Ohio
next week.  Shipping likely prohibitive but could pick up in either Michigan or
Ohio. PM me questions or for photos.  Price negotiable, make me an offer.  No
rush, will hold for spring delivery if we make a deal.You wont be disappointed.
Bill Walker
Qwerty