From: Neil Gallagher via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 8:24 PM
To: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Neil Gallagher <njgallag...@optonline.net>
Subject: Stus-List Re: A4 Alternator

Joe,

Thanks, that's good info.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly 35-1
Glen Cove, NY

On 9/14/2021 6:48 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List wrote:

The 60 amp Balmar I have fit the mounts just fine.

Here is a thread about installing it.

Balmar Alternator Installation and Test - Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community -
Home of the Afourians (moyermarineforum.com)
<https://www.moyermarineforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10322&highlight=Balmar>

I only paid around $60 for it if I recall correctly. A new Balmar is very
expensive and probably not worth putting on an A4. Due to the pulley ratios you
are not likely to get more than 50-60 amps out of any alternator you put on
there.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I