Hey Martin,
Glad to hear they are painting your boat.  I know you put a lot of love into
her and I hope you post some pictures of your work and maybe some before and
afters of the paint job.

BTW, I'm also a fan of YouTube channel, "Tally Ho" and Leo Sampson who is
restoring a 1910 wooden cutter in Port Townsend.   He's a wonderful craftsman,
a good teacher, and his determination restoring an older boat is very
refreshing and inspirational.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTR9Y9DZNJ4

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute, 1989 C&C 34R, Annapolis