I had one and loved her. The only reason I sold her was for Baltic 47 that was
too good to miss.
I sailed my dktr 40 a lot. She was easy to singlehand. I delighted in the fact
that she sailed so well in the lightest breeze and felt sold and fast when the
breeze was on. Splendid boat; comfy to cruise and live aboard for weeks at a
time, with a great galley and roomy saloon and plenty of storage.we did most of
our cruising with just a #3 on the headstay and found it perfectly adequate and
when we went to the 150% genoa we did well in races. I’d buy another in a
heartbeat.

Andy
Baltic 47 Masquerade
Currently cruising in Maine