When I was cutting Aeroquip lines I used a sledge hammer and a cold chisel.
Joe
Coquina

From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 10:28 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: Fuel pump problem?

There is an amazing hose that I came across at one of my favorite industrial
surplus places many years ago. It was made by Parker , it said Coast Guard
approved on the outside of it, molded into it. It was blue, and the toughest
stuff I have ever come across. I could not cut it even with the biggest rod
cutters that I have!   I thought it was going to destroy my bandsaw blade! I
think it had some type of spring tempered stainless braid in it.

Bill Coleman