Things get old. We age with them. My new instruments are already old but I
like them and I want to keep them working like they do now. Good enough for
 me. Raymarine speed depth and wind. I find apparent wind angle invaluable
when it comes to  sail trim and VMG. My instruments are mounted in a pod
above the companionway in direct view from the helm. I like them

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile