Take the damaged ones to a local fabrication shop, they should be able to make
you new ones.

Paul
________________________________
From: Brian Morrison via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 8:44:50 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Brian Morrison <brianm...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Bow Repair

Hello All,

I had an unfortunate encounter with a buoy and my 1979 C&C 34 suffered pretty
severe damage to the bow. The chain plate for the forestay was bent and needs
to be replaced. There is some fiberglass repair needed as well. I’m thinking of
fixing it myself. Anyone know where I can get a chain plate/backing plate from.
And, advice on repairing the fiberglass. I’m located in Baltimore, MD. See pics
attached.

Thanks
Brian

[cid:B6FA01F1-5448-4D73-ABC3-99237F9CB3B1]