I have decided to replace or refurbish the regulators and solenoid on the CNG
system on Persistence.  I had noted that even with the solenoid not turned on I
would still get gas to the stove and have lately begun to suspect there may be
a leak in the system.  So rather than simply looking for an obvious leak (soapy
water etc…) that it may be time to replace the 30+ year old solenoid and the
two regulator like parts where the tank attaches to the line.

The link below shows the parts that I am hoping to replace.  Does anyone on
this list know where o source them and what should be asked for instead of
“regulator like parts”?

https://www.hoytsailing.com/CNG_Regulators.jpg

Thanks

Mike Hoyt