E-Bay for smaller / shippable stuff...

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2021-09-27 1:45 p.m., Jim Lockhart via CnC-List wrote:

Hello

I am parting out my 1972 C&C 36 Frigate. Curious if you can offer any guidance or suggestions best way to do through your group?

Boat is in Ontario Canada!

Alum Deck stepped Mast with all standing rigging.

Boom and Spin pole

Harken RF for 36 ft vessel

All sails two mains, two jibs (one RF, second hank on)  one genny

Lead keel 4000lbs

Barlow winches (2- 26,2- 24, 1- 16) all in good working order.

Edison Cable pedestal steering with binnacle compass

Steel Rudder

Plus all rigging and blocks.

Appreciate your feedback.

CHEERS

Jim Lockhart

Regional Sales Manager Central Canada

salto logo fondo blanco

519-697-8567

j.lockh...@saltosystems.com <mailto:j.lockh...@saltosystems.com>

http://www.saltosystems.com <http://www.saltosystems.com/>

SALTOis a Commander in the 2021 Access Control Index

Read the report *here <https://www.securityindustrymetrics.com/>*

.

You are informed that Salto Systems, S.L. with address at C/Arkotz 9 Pol. Lanbarren 20180 Oiartzun (Gipuzkoa), with Tax Identification Number B20708517 and telephone number +34 943 344 550  (“*Salto*”) will process your personal data on the basis of Salto’s legitimate interest to manage and conduct the communications that occur as a result of the relationship you have with Salto, other Salto Group companies or  its employees. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be subject to automated decisions, by request to the email address priv...@saltosystems.com <mailto:priv...@saltosystems.com>. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer of through the indicated email address. Furthermore, you can lodge a claim to the competent supervisory authority. We inform you that your data can be communicated in the cases established by law, as well as to Salto Group companies. Notwithstanding, Salto relies on the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access and process your data in the name and on behalf of Salto. These recipients can be found outside the European Economic Area, in which case Salto requires to comply with the corresponding measures in a binding contract, except in cases where the country of the recipient is declared as providing an adequate level of protection.  This mail is exclusively directed to the recipient and contains confidential information.  If you are not the recipient, please inform us immediately and proceed to destroy the message received.