Many marinas do not allow owners to perform this work.

________________________________
From: G Gao via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 1:33:14 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: G Gao <general.z....@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List bottom wash

Hi,

Again a simple question that I have for experienced sailors.

In the past I have had the marina to "bottom wash" my boat when they do the
haul out. This year I wanted to do it myself (want to save myself a few bucks),
however this is not going to be at the time of haul out, but a couple weeks
later. Is the two weeks delay a problem?

Thank you in advance.

Bo

--
1974 C&C 35 MK2