From: cenelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 9:37 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: cenelson <cenel...@aol.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: help with hull numbers

Has it been determined that C&C never skipped some hull numbers as different
modifications to say a 30 Mk I were incorporated.

In that case perhaps hull number 129 was followed by hull #200 which was the
same ‘model’ but incorporated a new/improved something or other.

Skipping numbers in a sequence is not unheard of in many industries.

Charlie Nelson

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661>

On Friday, October 8, 2021, 9:03 AM, dwight veinot via CnC-List