Good morning!First, I am not an electrical engineer.  So I would appreciate
keeping that in mind.What I would appreciate is a recommendation with specific
model, make, etc. Of a solar charger with any gizmos built in that could keep
my house batteries, two agm (I think 200 amp hour?) topped up while on my
mooring. I am thinking of installing a plug in lazarette wired to batteries
that could receive  plug from the solar charger.  Not trying to run my
refrigeration, but boy that would be nice!  Cold beer when I arrive.Bill
WalkerCnC 36Pentwater, Mi.