From: dwight veinot via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 5:37 AM
To: Stus-List
Cc: dwight veinot
Subject: Stus-List Re: help with hull numbers

I think you got it right. The C&C 30 MKI was a very popular design and my
experience she is one helluva good boat. The company was turning out a lot of
boats in 1974. My 35MK II hull 242 was also a 1974 model. I am not sure if
there was a 1973 35MKII. Your 30 is one of the stiffest designs in the C&C line
and slippery too. Good accommodations below as well. Congrats you got a good
one.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 9:14 PM andrew_m--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>