I use the Bluewater 47% copperous oxide ablative. I get 4-5 years out of it.in
puget sound. It will be interesting to see how it holds up in mexico. Doug
Mountjoy sv Rebecca Leah C & C Landfall 39Port Orchard Yacht Club Port Orchard,
WA
-------- Original message --------From: dwight veinot via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 10/25/21  06:16  (GMT-08:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: dwight veinot <dwight...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Re: Bottom Paints Again I have used Aquaguard the last 2 years. Works
good here in St. Margaret’s Bay. Applied 1 coat (about 3L) over Petit Horizons.
On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 9:17 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

In contrast, the West Marine store brand is pretty much barnacle food, I think
they LIKE the paint
☹

Joe
Coquina

costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu-- Sent
from Gmail Mobile