Has anyone installed a dedicated temperature gauge on a yanmar engine similar
to 3GM30F?  Can it be as simple as attaching to the sender unit that goes to
the idiot light on the control panel?

When a panel alarm goes off I usually shut down the engine immediately and
forget to check which lamp was lit.  Would be nice to have a temp gauge for
reference.  I do have an oil pressure gauge and would love to have both

Thanks

Mike Persistence
Haliofax