I believe Whitby 42 (Ted brewer) same.  Both built just just down the street
from me!

Thanks John Kelly for doing all of this.  Between your binders and Robs Mazza
and Ball taking their time to present and discuss online, and the dialogue on
this list we’ve all been able to better understand many aspects of our yachts
and the context around them.  Really appreciated, really interesting.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone