That one caught my eye as well.  In the recent Perry/ball conversation Rob ball
mentioned a series of boats built to compete against two other yards building
to a NYYC spec for racing.  Rob referred to it as a 40 footer and jokingly as a
bit of a marketing misstep however He also mentioned that it did compete very
successfully.
I bet that’s one of ‘em.

Dave Syer
33-2