Richard,

For the topsides paint pictures I will need to email them directly.
There are two very short videos on the home page of Goldstar Marine’s web page.
(www.Goldstar marine.com) I contracted with Goldstar for the topsides and
bottom prep and paint. Look for a boat tape & papered for painting the red
shear and cove stripe. The second video shows a bit of the “roll and tip” crew
at work.

I don’t have any pictures of completed interior painting. Large sections have
the first coat of shiny paint or primer but few are ready for their debut. The
good news is we believe we are down to our last gallon of West Systems epoxy
resin after consuming +-10 gallons so far.

If it was pictures of the Christmas lights you wanted I should have some next
week. I will try out my dolphin in a Santa hat jumping the bow pulpit
surrounded by waves concept tomorrow. If that doesn’t work out I will keep
simplifying until it stays up in the wind and looks good.

Martin DeYoung
Calypso
1971 C&C 43
Port Ludlow/Seattle