Great story! The only Chance design I've seen, that I know of, was an off
30' boat that appeared briefly at our club, don't recall the name of it,
but it had several odd things about the design. No idea where it went,
haven't seen it since.
I like the idea of twin headsails for shorthanded sailing. I assume they
were poled out, or least one was? Ours seem to do well in good wind, and
would do better with pole(s) in lighter stuff.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com