Was this owner from Liverpool, by any chance? And were you extremely overhung
at the time? Because I recal this exact scenario taking place in Annapolis one
year. Though nothing beats a certain southern gentleman known for both his
somewhat coarse behavior in social situations and his success on the racecourse
could be heard to occasionally explain, ‘goddamnit, you guys are makin’ me look
bad!’ To which it was suggested that he “shut up and drive the boat.”

Merry Christmas, everyone
Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill