Jim Muldoon was (is?) the somewhat infamous owner of a few big racing boats
named Donnybrook. He was a character and not always well liked by his crew and
competitors.
One morning right at sunrise in the anchorage at Oxford the day after the
Annapolis-Oxford race, some sailors from a boat we never found out commandeered
a PA horn and a crab boat. They woke up the entire anchorage and half the town
repeating "Jim Muldoon has sex with sheep". We never did find out who swiped
the crab boat or if the crabbers ever figured out what their boat got used for.
We were ROFLMAO!

Joe
Coquina