From: David Risch via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 6, 2022 3:00 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David Risch <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Subject: Stus-List Confession Time - "Dark Side"...not so dark

We have sold the family home and purchased Rogue aka "The Beast" (Gulfstar
49 MY) and are living aboard her in Florida.  Specific location will change
every few months as we determine where to next buy dirt.

Fear not as we have not sold our beloved Corsair which will remain in Marion
and be our home base in the summer as we continue to peruse New England.

If others are thinking of doing the same, feel free to ask questions.  I
will not tell anyone.promise.

David F. Risch

Managing Director

Great Benefits USA

401-419-4650 - Direct Line

<https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1iPWGeVIdWdypHSMZPtJX0mxirxyZ
4ZBN&revid=0B9uSW32EcB8tZGxlWW1OMlJ6MXU0bmVaaFByQmlSVDMrOWNVPQ>

<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1MKVfvkygVP51lGc2yziNIFDb1f7QyqlMMC0Ws5XFwrh5Z2
9yk8V9-H-BpWPdc4H-KLGYNJ8xByn00jzsd-2Ha4CJqta-Oi4SR3zv-ilvvFQgk2r1dTGx91oAnC
trCtWX3971epXdF8ZQx6oCN2aVAz4G2C1e3AFPPZNeJDlLweF62zGZQ07PHpl8HRpYdWC2krf8nk
8VytnngLfzo-HMlRvyliYY5btbWmG2ov1MoH8MQ_Pu-H9km1SSOFq4VsiFRn62vshzHwa2jYYWiH
fn79noxm3wQLeI3kjNdWmHg705FbzWALYFp_QCz0Eu9z0S/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greatbenefit
susa.com%2F> www.greatbenefitsusa.com

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

Great Benefits USA puts the security of the client at a high priority.
Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and
virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be ensured as,
despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected,
intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email
for threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability
for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.