We're so jealous! Meanwhile, I hope to get to our boat (near Victoria)
after the latest snowfall, and before tomorrow's forecasted 50kn winds.

If we don't find an offshore boat in the next few months, we will consider
finding one in S.Cal or Mexico and keeping Callisto for summer sailing in
BC. Not quite ready to downsize the house and go full time sailing yet, so
time spent between Mexico and BC seems like a good intermediate step.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com