On my LF 38 there were no rudder 'bushings', only a fiberglass shaft and upper
collar....pretty clean and easy.  Cleaned old grease with a 3M drill attachment
that fit perfectly and cleaned with some kerosene.    Swabbed up the shaft and
tube with white lithium waterproof lube...replaced lube cap (???) On back of
shaft tube with 5' hose....see pics on prior email.Spencer Johnson 84 LF 38
"Alegria" #165Racine, WI.  ... Waukegan, ILSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone