From: Jack Vining <the.vini...@rogers.com>
Sent: January 7, 2022 9:04 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Paul Hood <paul.h...@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Re: Fun in the sun

Hi Paul.

Where did you pickup your garboard drain from, what size is it ,and was it hard
to install, and location on the ruder.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Vining

cc30-1

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 7, 2022, at 6:47 AM, Paul Hood via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Ron,

You should try a garboard drain instead.  I put mine in a few years ago and
love it.

Paul Hood

REFUGE - ’81 C&C34 Georgian Bay