We have a friend with a "Natty" dodger, made by Genco in Ontario.  It was
purchased for his C&C 35 Mk.1 sight unseen.  I helped install it when it
arrived.  It fit perfectly, once we figured out exactly where it needed to
be installed.  He's had it for years now with no issues.

...so, if Genco have a pattern, and I expect they do for the C&C 37+, it
should fit with no issues.  Joe's comments on sending all measurements you
can is a good one though, in case your boat differs from the pattern bot in
boom height, or some such thing.

Ken H.