I want one, but what is the shipping to México?Doug Mountjoy sv Rebecca Leah C
& C Landfall 39Port Orchard Yacht Club Port Orchard, WA
-------- Original message --------From: Robert Boyer via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 1/10/22  12:30  (GMT-07:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Robert Boyer <dainyr...@icloud.com> Subject:
Stus-List Re: New C&C Items Yes, I want one!BobBob Boyers/v Rainy DaysC&C
Landfall 38 (Hull # 230)(Spending summers on the Chesapeake Bay and winters in
warm places)blog: dainyrays.blogspot.comemail: dainyrays@icloud.comOn Jan 10,