From: Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C Email List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Stu <s...@cncphotoalbum.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 14, 2022 12:35 pm
Subject: Stus-List C&C Cutting Boards are ready

Finally – here is the link to order the C&C Cutting Boards --
http://cncphotoalbum.com/cutting_boards/ If you find problems with the site,
please let me know ASAP.  Thanks. Stay safe ‘n’ healthyStuThanks to all of the
subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If
you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu