   From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
   To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: colt...@gmail.com
   Sent: Monday, January 31, 2022 10:58 AM
Subject: Stus-List Re: Long shot: replacement C&C 36-1 anchor locker hatch/cover

Back around 1970, I damaged my left front fender (’61 MKII Jag) and as there were not many spare fenders sitting around, I used my brothers 58 for a pattern. I think I wiped some grease on his, and laid several layers of fiberglass, then peeled it off and buffed his fender off. And Bob was my uncle, and brother too.

Find another 36 to borrow the lid, you could make a female pattern and make your final off that.

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie, PA