Good morning Stu
The emails I receive are hit and miss. Sometimes I get the whole message,
sometimes I don't get the body of the message. Even weirder the results
vary by what device I use. On our two iphones( iphone 7 and SE) no body, on
newest ipad I get everything, on our two older ipad no body of message. On
desk top I get everything. Go figure. Some messages come thru great on
everything, no real consistency on what device works best.
Hope the ramblings make sense.
Keep up the great work you do with the list.
Cheers
Kevin
C&C 30 mkll

On Thursday, February 3, 2022, stu--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>