I had mine made by a local canvas maker. They used three bows. Another
panel zips between the bimini and the dodger. The panel has a plastic
window so that I can see the shape of the mainsail. It has a Sunbrella
cover that protects the window, and keeps the sun off when needed.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR