I looked at the last 7-8 emails on this issue.  I'm not having any issues
with them on my laptop using web based gmail.

However, I looked at the same emails on my iPhone using the IOS mail
function.  One showed up as "This message has no content".  It was
Marek's.  He has a hotmail address.  It showed up fine on my laptop using
web based gmail.

One other issue I've been seeing.  I don't see my posts in my gmail email.
I do see them when I go to the photoalbum site and look at the threads.

Dennis C.
Customized C&C Cutting Boards available at:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/cutting_boards