Too bad it is on the east coast, this is just what I'm looking for. Doug
Mountjoy sv Rebecca Leah C & C Landfall 39Port Orchard Yacht Club Port Orchard,
WACurrently in, la Cruz de Haunacaxtle México.
-------- Original message --------From: John Read via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/10/22  20:30  (GMT-06:00) To: 'Stus-List'
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: "'Della Barba, Joe'" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>,
John Read <johnprea...@gmail.com> Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL]   Cheap C&C
33 on FB marketplace
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/404326101462645/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Afd53698b-ec67-47e4-872d-fb4ee8cbb30fJust
 providing updated URL for this boat.  Know the boat as was successfullyraced
for several years in our area.  Local owner sold her as bought newerboat.
Current owners had mishap with engine hence the sale.  Would be agreat buy for
someoneJohn ReadLegacy III1982 C&C 34Noank, CT-----Original Message-----From:
Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com] Sent: Thursday,
March 10, 2022 1:54 PMTo: Stus-ListCc: Della Barba, JoeSubject: Stus-List Re:
[EXTERNAL] Cheap C&C 33 on FB marketplaceSo $6K all in once the boat is working
again if nothing else is wrong, nottoo bad and say $9K if you want a new A4
instead of scrounging Craigslist.JoeCoquina-----Original Message-----From:
Steve Thomas via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Sent: Thursday, March 10,
2022 6:04 AMTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.comCc: Steve Thomas
<sthom...@bellnet.ca>Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Cheap C&C 33 on FB
marketplaceEast Coast of U.S.Nothing to do with me, but a good price for
someone.Atomic 4
Kaput$3khttps://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1837505369973569/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picksCustom
 laser engraved cutting boards are available at the C&C Photo Albumsite.Custom