From: Andy Frame via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2022 1:26 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andy Frame <svmar...@pm.me>
Subject: Stus-List Engine Oil Staining Transom

I obtained an old two-stroke Suzuki Sail-8 for my first outboard for my 24. It
has a few issues, one being is flings small amounts of oil at the transom, so
now I have some minor staining. It's less of a spot, and more of a discolored
patch where the oil has absorbed.

I am looking for any kind of coating that I can temporarily use for the season
to minimize the damage until I have the opportunity to haul-out this coming
winter. Or if there is something that I can wipe the area down with after each
outing that won't damage the gelcoat (such as it is). Maybe something  as
simple as Dawn & a scrub brush?

I'd rather do a little preventive now, than have a major cleanup issue in nine
months.

Thanks in advance.

--
s/v MaryMe