From: Bruno Lachance via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 9:48 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bruno Lachance <bruno_lacha...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Annapolis boat show vs Newport

Hey listers,

Our beloved 33-2 has not splashed yet but we are already thinking about fall
boat show season.
In 2016 we visited the Newport boat show and are now thinking that it might be
fun to plan a trip in October to the Annapolis boat show. But is it worth the
trip compared to Newport?
What we know: Actually there is not a lot of info about which boat will be
displayed. It is about 5h further and it seems very expensive to find a place
to stay, even a basic Airbnb.

We are not looking to buy a boat anytime soon, so not targeting a particular
brand or model, but would love to see an Arcona yacht. Mostly interested in
visiting boats and nearby marinas if accessible.

What are your experiences, insights? Is Annapolis worth it ?

Thank you very much.

Bruno Lachance
Bécassine, 33-2
New-Richmond,Qc