From: dwight veinot via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 10:33 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: dwight veinot <dwight...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Batteries again

For safer storage of lead/acid batteries onboard mine are in leak proof battery
boxes which are held in place with straps attached to solid support

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 9:48 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Pretty much that. If you don’t mind having wet batteries those are probably
fine. Having a battery crack open and dump acid in the bilge during a hurricane
was a stinky situation I do not care to repeat.
Joe
Coquina