I have a Primetimepump.com which is well built, mostly SS. Only problem I
had with it was an impeller explosion, which they had a repair kit for.
For smaller units, I have a dometic LC-2CP that seems to work well. I
replaced the original once on a trip, I thought the bearings were shot by
the horrible noise, but unfortunately I threw it out. I later discovered
the new one would make the same noise if it wasn't primed properly. As you
probably know, they won't pull a head. A priming valve is essential.
Someone mentioned a Refrigeration pump, but it seems these are usually 12V
DC, and the AC Pumps are usually 120V AC, the same voltage as the units.

Bill Coleman
Entrada Erie PA