From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 8:28:31 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Cost to replace UV cover

U V cover replacement is by the foot. What else did they recommend?  New
webbing? Restitching?

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 7:34 PM Bill Coleman via CnC-List
Maybe it's time for a SailRite machine!
On the other hand, isn't there some kind of a white sticky material you can buy
and just put it on yourself? It sticks like the numbers or graphics. I'm pretty
sure I had that on one of my leeches.

Bill Coleman
Entrada Erie PA

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 19:08 Joe Della Barba via CnC-List

The UV cover on my genoa is starting to fail, so I took it to Bacons to get
repaired. I figured 5 or 6 boat bucks maybe. Well I figured wrong, the estimate
came back at $1350! Yikes!

Are they nuts or is this the going rate now? That seems like a pretty good
chunk of an entire sail!

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA