I found what work best for me. Was putting the paint in a squirter, like a
ketchup squirter that I got at Sam's. About a 16 oz container. I just
squirted the paint. I was doing a mast at the time and it worked so so much
better than trying to roll it out and then use a paintbrush. I just
squirted it on, tiped it with the paintbrush and Bob was my uncle indeed.
And yes I happen to be in Canada at the moment.

Bill Coleman
Entrada
Erie Pennsylvania