John,

Here's a pic of the vented wet exhaust riser on Touche'.  At least I think
that's what it is.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r-3xSbChZeio35MrFSmtN03y6VW6ugKz/view?usp=sharing

It's the fiberglass loop at the top.  Don't ask me how it works.  Don't ask
me about the loop at the other end of the little gray hose, either.  I'm
completely ignorant of this configuration.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83