Bill, the white smoke is in burned fuel. If it is only at idle when the
engine is cool..I wouldn't worry about it. My yanmar smokes when cold. It
is just the nature of the beast. I talked to a Yanmar mechanic and he said,
as long as it is only when cold it ok. I was going to replace the injectors
and high pressure pump. Until I heard that.

Doug Mountjoy
C&C Landfall 39
Sabré 34