From: Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 11:57:47 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Doug Mountjoy <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Bed-It butyl tape

I always called the Pacer a Pregnant toad.

Doug Mountjoy
C&C Landfall 39 1988
Sabre 34 1983

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022, 08:36 leewardrail hotmail via CnC-List

Hehe. A buddy in High school had a brand new, puke yellow, Merc Bobcat. No room
for much more than a GF. and it was really too small for "that"   :(   The fuel
tank is the only place it created heat.  Hehe.  Not sure why people bought
them.  You could get a basic Cougar for the same price.  The only thing uglier
was the Pacer.