4 years old???   Mine is probably original vintage 1984!!!  6 gal Raritan.Time
for a different brand...Spencer Johnson 84 LF 38 "Alegria "Racine, WISent from
my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: nausetbeach--- via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 9/10/22  10:19 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'Stus-List'
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: nausetbe...@optonline.net Subject: Stus-List Water
Heater?'s My 4 yr old water heater started leaking as I was filling it for the
first time this year.  It is a 6 gal. Seaward [Whale] unit and only connected
to the engine coolant circuit [no A/C on board, just 12 V]   Planning to
replace it with the same unit as that “should” be the easiest / quickest. Two
questions for the group:  1] The heater comes in galvanized steel and white
epoxy versions.  The latter is more $ but is it worth it from a corrosion or
other standpoint?   It is not visible so aesthetics are not important.  2]
Found both units on Amazon for less than Defender and other distributors.  Has
anyone bought parts / equipment from Amazon Marine?  Usually Amazon delivers
when they indicate, but I ordered some ink for a home printer and it still has
not been delivered after 8 weeks.   Thanks,Brian Ps – Very sad news about Rob.
Amazing how a “simple” fall can cause a cascade of events.  Not much comfort,
but at least it was tangentially boating related…